Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

Go Beryl

My clog has been missing pictures, so here are some which show off my current desktop (FC6).
The reason I took the first one is that I thought it was funny the way xmms was behaving when I applied water effects to the window.
This inspired me to take some more screen shots. The “cube”
And my burning effects on close window:
When I closed this screen shot, I thought the double burning effect was also cool, so I took another screen shot:
And what is the result of having all these effect you ask? 1/3 the battery life and a reason to show off.

-= Comments
1. Xavier | February 23rd, 2007 at 4:28 pm
Dammit, I haven’t been able to get Beryl working
Granted, I haven’t tried too hard, but I’m not keen freezing up my gnome session too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment