Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

Working towards goals

It’s late, but coding for byteclub is so much cooler than coding against tagets and having to deal with business units.

I’m actually working on some of the Tyler 2010 goals. The first step I’m almost at is separating all the content from the various blogs into a single list. Then this list can be used on various pages.
Making use of the MagieRSS library(?) that is already in place. Almost feels like when I do a query on my page, it kills the cache for the live page and visa versa. Should I be worried?

The page which shows me the variables: Test Rss
The page which give some output of the blogs: Blog Listing

It’s almost at the point it could be sorted and used, but I thought I’d get some sleep before I make any biggish decisions on how I want to achieve it.

Blog on!

No comments:

Post a Comment