Pages

Friday, May 19, 2006

Of Google

Just finished reading Xavier’s Blog about google, and thought I’d post the Web ToolKit link.

Beth S just emailed it to me, so I went off at her about how she should have a blog to present the information to the world. Her excuse was that she doesn’t want to be labelled as a “Nerdy Nerd Nerd Nerd”

I say suck it in Beth and share the wealth!

–Edit 6:30–

I think the links screwed up. Hope I haven’t caused to much problem by re-editing.

-= Comments
1. Xavier | May 19th, 2006 at 12:09 am

Tell Beth from me I already think of her as Nerdy nerd nerd nerd, so it wouldn’t make much difference. Besides, she’s got a coding position, right? She should be blogging. Blogging is more communal than sitting alone by yourself coding. Yeah, you tell her that.

2. Lucien | May 19th, 2006 at 9:41 pm

You tell Beth from me (and Clinton) that we are going on a recruiting drive soon. The goal? Increase the number of ByteClub bloggers. So if she’s got something to say, she should be saying it on ByteClub.

She knows my email address. It would only take a minute to set up her account

3. Beth | May 20th, 2006 at 6:20 pm

Can you imagine me sitting at a computer for any amount of time and not talking? What are you going on about me not being communal? I’m the most communal person in the office. Ask the people who can hear me from the other side of the building

I really don’t have anything useful to say, despite the fact that I talk so much! Really! I haven’t even tried the google tool kit, I’ve only browsed around the demos and sighed at the beauty of it all. Oops, just after I typed that, a big rubber stamp came out of the sky and printed the words “Super Nerd” in bold black letters on my forehead. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment