Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Spam on the rise again

For the longest time, I was getting next to no spam.
Now it seems that I am getting 3-4 every day.

I’ve started turning off comments for some of the posts that keep getting spam to stop the emails coming in.

One thing I noticed was that they all come from the same ip address (200.63.42.136). I would normally expect it to come from many addresses.

Just wondering if anyone else is suffering at this point in time?

-= Comments
1. Zooba | September 6th, 2008 at 8:15 am
I agree, spam is on the rise.

Most of mine are from various IP addresses, I can’t see any pattern.

2. Lucien | September 7th, 2008 at 10:17 am
I don’t seem to be having that problem. I’ve switched of trackbacks on all posts. I leave comments open until I start getting spam on that post, then I switch comments off for that post too. Perhaps you are just more popular than me

No comments:

Post a Comment