Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Belated last day

My last day at hyro was a little busier than I had hoped. So busy that I had to finish up my documentation on the weekend.
But that didn’t get in the way of having cake.

You may have noticed that the cake was in the shape of some shorts. The joke being that you were eating my shorts. I got a laugh at of some people. Most just thought of it as a typical Russell joke.

The great cleanup has begun, but it was only a small dent yesterday. I love not being in a rush to do anything.

-= Comments
1. Mark | December 4th, 2007 at 9:18 pm
Your photos always get a laugh at of me

2. Daniel Mullens | December 6th, 2007 at 9:11 am
Hey Russler,

Was bored at work so I thought I’d scope out your site again.

Quiting your job? Kudos. Must be rad to turn your back on the man and enjoy a prolonged vacation. And what a way to celebrate - with arse cake…

Probably see you at the Mullens Xmas Festivus.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment