Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Zombie processes and Forward momentum

I’ll get the easy one out of the way first: Zombie processes. This morning, it felt like someone flicked the switch because I feel like a zombie. 15th day programming without much of a weekend and I think it is starting to take its toll.
It does sort of lead onto the second thing though: Forward momentum.
A while ago, I started build one of my lego models:

And because that was rather relaxing, I built my spaceship:
So, from the looks of things, you would thing I was powering forward. My biggest drawback is that I still haven’t setup my server. It is sitting there, ready to go. Just got to get it up and running.
I was looking at writing a java port forwarding program just for the joy of writing something that requires a lot of thinking power. Given my current progress, I think I should just bite the bullet and use standard configuration items.

-= Comments
1. Xavier Shay | July 31st, 2007 at 2:06 pm
LOOKOUT YOU CAN’T PRINT ON VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS

2. Jonathan | July 31st, 2007 at 9:31 pm
*

1. Xavier Shay | July 31st, 2007 at 2:06 pm

LOOKOUT YOU CANâ'T PRINT ON VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS

Ok, I laughed. God how I miss lego.

3. pimaster | July 31st, 2007 at 9:36 pm
Ah, so that is what I have been doing wrong.
oh, I forgot I clipped out the picture of the cups test page.

No comments:

Post a Comment