Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

"Secret Project" goes live

So, today is the culmination of an 8 week website that launches with the TV show.
For those of us that have a life: Big Brother.

The site has come together really well, with just a few minor issues in integration.

I sit here in the office preparing the first load of data to go into the system and stretching my fingers for when things need to be tweaked.
The largest hurdle to get over with this site is the large number of users that will be hitting the site. We think that we have got the site as lean as possible. There will be an initial hit when everyone has to download the css, js and images; but after that it should be smooth sailing.

If anyone is interested in what I know about the house: the answer is nothing.
As developers: they never released any real data to the dev site.
I have no interest in following BB.

Seems like the site has been completed (for launch). Pity I didn’t get the girl (probably needed to look for one if I wanted that to happen. Had to work hard to see the site launch)

No comments:

Post a Comment