Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Looking forward

So I went out today and spent some cash.
2×160 gb hard disks. This time I will raid1 them. Installing windows as we speak and everything is running sweet.
1xIDE/SATA enclosure for the good disk that came out of the machine. Set it up and I will be able to use it for many things.
1xnew old keyboard. Found another keyboard which is almost exactly like the one I had. It has a ps/2 plug instead of dim. But the keys are dirty. Doesn’t matter though since I plan on pulling it apart and just using the circuitry.

Opera news:
Friday 24th is when I want to go.
There are $50 tickets available, but I think I’m going to have to go for th $80 set so that I can be a little further center.
These seats are in the balcony. The floor is just a little too expensive for something I may not understand.
I’ll be looking for people to confirm early so I can get the seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment